Join our Caregiver network today!
Immediate positions available in Lancaster and York County
- Work 1-1 with appreciative clients providing essential daily support.
- Caregiver rates are among the highest in the Home Care industry.
- Maintain complete control over your work schedule
- Receive consistent referrals to maintain the ongoing schedule you desire
- Receive support from a dedicated office staff to assist you when the unexpected occurs
- Have a verifiable work history of dependability and providing excellent care.
- Pass a direct care worker competency examination or have home health aide or nursing assistant certification.
- Have a driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Complete a criminal background check, driver’s check, and drug test.
- A 2-step PPD test is required.
- Minimum 2 years experience providing care to individuals.
“Great experience not only to be there for their care, but to also get to know them personally. Joy to my client’s and myself enlightening their life.”
“Being able to touch client’s by helping them with those special things that they need. How special I become to my clients and how much I learn from them. Just how much my presence can be a comfort to people.”
Availability of work from By Your Side Home Care:
“I feel confident that when I need extra work, it is available.”
Office working to provide work:
“The office staff and communication is awesome.
Always giving us detailed complete information for clients.”
Ability to set own rates compared to other agencies:
“You can talk to your client and discuss your worth to them. I love this option.”
A Guide to the Sensitive Needs of the Elderly
Authored by Martha Jean Anderson, a long-time caregiver, wrote “Why Do I Care for Them?” This is a great read.
Training and Educational Resource Center:
Care Worker Jobs Certification | myCNAjobs.com
Caregiver & CNA Training | myCNAjobs.com
Alzheimer’s & Dementia Training & Education Center
Instructional Caregiver Videos | Caregiver Action Network
American Red Cross Training and Certifications