Our commitment to you
By Your Side is dedicated to referring the highest quality caregivers at the lowest possible cost. We refer highly screened, experienced caregivers who provide non-medical, in-home care to seniors, individuals with disabilities, and those recovering from post-hospitalizations. We continuously strive for 100% client satisfaction and pride ourselves on maintaining the comfort, independence, and dignity of those we serve. Our customer care services include:
Hourly Home Care
Our flexible hourly care plan allows you to schedule just the care you need — no more and no less. From a few hours to twenty-four hours Caregivers will provide non-medical home care services to suit your needs and budget.
Overnight With Sleep Care
Overnight with Sleep Care offers a tremendous peace of mind for you and your loved ones. A Caregiver will be there to help with your morning and evening routines and able to be of immediate assistance overnight if needed.
- Assistance with AM/PM care
- Caregiver is able to sleep (approx. 8hrs.)
- Typically a 10hr shift, ex. 8pm-6am
- Assistance provided throughout the night (up to 2 brief periods)
Overnight Awake Care
Overnight Awake Care is provided for clients needing regular, frequent assistance during the night.
- Assistance with repositioning in bed
- Frequent assistance to bathroom or other personal care needs
- Shifts are normally 8 consecutive night time hours
- Respite care for family to sleep
Round The Clock Care
By Your Side realizes our clients want to remain in their own, familiar surroundings for as long as possible. We specialize in assisting families arrange 24 hour care for their loved one, when it’s needed the most. We offer several care options to best achieve round the clock care and remain committed to offering these services at an affordable price.
The following is a list of Services that provide 24 hour coverage with varying levels of client care:
24 Hour Care With Sleep:
- Assistance is required for most Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s)
- Transportation is needed for appointments, errands, etc.
- Light housekeeping is provided
- Overnight assistance is available, as needed (up to two brief periods of assistance)
- Scheduled in shifts with 5-6 Caregivers
Combining Hourly Care with Overnight with Sleep Care, best achieves cost-effective 24-hour coverage.
24 Hour Care Awake:
- Constant safety/supervision is required
- Assistance with majority of all ADL’s
- Frequent, regular assistance needed during the night (Caregiver remains awake)
- Scheduled in shifts with multiple caregivers
Often times, a client will need 24 hour supervision, yet nursing home care is not wanted and living with family is not possible. Live-in home care is designed for this unique situation. Our clients generally choose this live-in option when care will be long-term. A referred, live-in caregiver does just that: lives in the home in the Lancaster and York area and is available 24 hours day to provide both client and family peace of mind, knowing that someone is there if help is needed. Special criteria applies for a client to be considered “Live-In Home Care Appropriate”.
Live- In care will not be arranged as a substitute for 24 overnight with sleep care or 24-hour hourly care due to safety concerns for the client and overwhelming work expectations for the caregiver. Please contact us for additional information regarding these criteria.*
*Certain living conditions must be met for the caregiver for live-in care to be arranged.